When you’re looking for a bit more than the typical paver installation, we can help you achieve it. We can install custom paver elements such as fireplaces, fire pits, decorative pieces for your garden, and much more. We’ve helped people create stunning, all-in one hardscaping elements with an attached outdoor kitchen, patio, retaining wall and fireplace. We’ve also helped people create chessboard-like installations for their garden. If you can dream it, we can design and install it.
Call us any time you’re looking for a paving contractor to handle:
- Paver patio installation
- Paver driveway installation
- Paver walkways
- Paver retaining walls
- Paver edging
- General hardscaping
- And more
Why Choose BBP Pavers?
We believe in offering more value to our customers in terms of design, installation quality, and customer service than any other paver company. Here’s why you should hire us:
- ICPI certified: ICPI is the leader in hardscaping knowledge, including paver knowledge. Our certification gives us advanced skills.
- Paver specialists: We have more experience and skill than contractors who just dabble in pavers.
- Warranties: We offer superior 30-year warranties on all new installations. This is in addition to manufacturer warranties on the pavers themselves.
- Five-star rated: Check out our reviews on Google, Yelp and other platforms. We come highly recommended from other homeowners.
Our team is experienced in working with virtually every kind of paver and hardscaping material, including brick pavers, permeable paving stones, modern interlocking paver systems, tumbled pavers, natural-stone, flagstone, granite, and more. All of our installations are carefully leveled, built on thoroughly compacted bases, sealed with polymeric sand and sealed or stained to achieve the perfect look for your project.
Enjoy the benefits of our twenty plus years of experience installing pavers.
If you need paver patios in Walnut Creek, or other paver elements, reach out to us at BBP Pavers.